Due to our organization being run by college students, we run into many issues with finances and time which prevents us from constantly traveling to Ghana. As a result, we heavily rely on current Semester at Sea students that are traveling to the villages of Akatim and Senase with our Ghanaian Representative, Fred Benneh. They then provide us with the most up to date pictures, videos, and progress on our projects. This occurs on a biannual basis and is a volunteer position. There are no specific set hours one must dedicate a week, however we ask you to realize that this position is vital to the success of our organization so it is expected that you will put in enough hours to accomplish what is asked of you. See below for skill requirements and more details.
- Must be able to adjust to different situations
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient communication skills. Our organization only runs effectively when communication is present
- Semester at Sea alumni (preferred, but not required)
- Good command and effective use of the English written language
- Able to access e-mail on a regular basis (daily)
Click here for more details